Thursday, April 4th is a travel day- there is only one airport to choose from for arrivals. Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix, Aruba International Airport (AUA).
Hotel Check in time is 4pm- early check in has been requested but is not guaranteed. The hotel will gladly store your luggage, and the facilities within the fitness area are available to you while waiting to check-in to your room. Limited spa appointments are available upon request; you can do so through your activities and spa registration.
Pre-Booked Spa Appointments (9am-5pm) for those arriving early. Please check your individual itineraries for your spa schedule.
Our first scheduled event begins with cocktail hour at 7:00pm on The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba pool deck, followed by a buffet dinner.
8:30am-11:30am: Breakfast and athenahealth meeting in the Ballroom at The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba. Breakfast will open starting at 8:30am, content will begin by 9:00am.
Please remember that meetings are required for attendees and guests, so please make sure you are on time!
- Pre-Booked Spa Appointments at The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba (11am-6pm). Please check your individual itineraries for your spa schedule.
- 18 Holes of Golf
- Afternoon UTV Tour (2pm-5pm)
- Afternoon Snorkel Adventure (2pm-5pm)
- Windsurfing Lessons (3pm-5pm)Lunch at your leisure today.
Our final event begins at 7:30pm on the Event Beach at The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba.The bar on property will remain open until 12:30am on Saturday evening for those looking to enjoy a nightcap following our event!
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are not scheduled and are at your leisure.
You will have $300/per person ($600/per room) resort credit for meals that are not provided. At check-out all expenses up to this amount will be paid by athenahealth.
- Pre-Booked Spa Appointments at The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba (10am-6pm). Please check your individual itineraries for your spa schedule.
- Annual 100% Club Golf Tournament (9am Tee-Off)
- Morning UTV Tour (9am-12pm)
- Windsurfing Lessons (9:30am-11:30am)
Tonight the evening is all yours!
For this evening dinner, you will have an additional $100/per person ($200/per couple) to expense through athenahealth's expense system.
Sunday, April 7th is your departure day.
- Please keep in mind you will be clearing both Aruba and US customs at the airport when departing, therefore we recommend arriving at the airport approximately 2.5-3 hours prior to departure, especially since it is a Sunday.