The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
A LUXURY ISLAND RESORT IN ARUBA OVERLOOKING THE POWDER-WHITE SANDS OF PALM BEACH.
Set on Palm Beach, this iconic posh hotel lies at the end of the hotel strip providing privacy yet close enough access to beach bars and nightlife.
The sophisticated rooms offer sea-view balconies and sitting areas, as well as flat-screens and free Wi-Fi. Amenities include 4 chic restaurants including BLT Steak and a 24/7 casino, as well as 2 outdoor pools, a spa and a fitness center. The Ritz offers beach access with pool and cabana service along with complimentary paddle boards and ocean rafts. The Ritz also offers complimentary sunscreen by the poolside and also at the beach hut where towels are picked up each day.
With its pristine beaches and beautiful landscape, you will revel in a new standard of luxury and elegance that characterizes one of the finest Aruba five star hotels.
Aruba, a tiny Dutch Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela, has dry, sunny weather, blond beaches and gentle surf. Constant trade winds keep things cool and cause the divi-divi trees to slope southwesterly.
Designed by renowned Robert Trent Jones II, Tierra del Sol, situated on the scenic northwest point of Aruba, is the only 18 hole championship golf course on the island. Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the the Ritz.
One Happy Island!
Things to Know:
- Passport is required for visitors entering Aruba. We recommend you have 3 months left until passport expires. No visa required for US passport holders.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba provides 15 SPF and 30 SPF sunscreen out by the pool/beach shack for all guests! They also have mosquito repellent available at the pool/beach shack, most restaurants, and in your room. The sun is extremely strong in Aruba so we recommend reapplying sunscreen often.
- US passport holders will be clearing customs leaving Aruba, not when entering the US. Therefore when you depart Aruba, we highly recommend that you arrive at the airport a minimum of 2.5-3 hours prior to departure, especially since it is a Sunday.
- Weather: For April the average temp is 82° Fahrenheit (dry and desert like climate)
- US Dollars are accepted throughout Aruba.
- The official language in Aruba is Dutch with the mother tongue being Papiamento but English is spoken island-wide.
- Aruba has pure, refreshing tap water, distilled in the world's second largest saltwater purification plant, and is completely safe to drink.